Menstrual Size Guide
- Extra Small – Ideal for teens – 18 years of age or younger or women with petite physique.
- Small – Ideal for Women under the age of 25 years or who haven’t given birth.
- Large – Ideal for Women over the age of 25 years or who have given birth.
Menstrual cups are made of medical-grade silicone, with a comfortable, flexible design that allows freedom of movement during daily activities, including workouts. It’s easy to use with a pull stem, odorless, and won’t cause irritation. It’s also suitable for use at home, school, work, and while traveling.
Benefits of Menstrual Cups:
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, as they are reusable and can last for years with proper care, reducing the amount of waste generated.
- More comfortable and convenient than traditional tampons, as they can be worn for up to 12 hours and do not cause dryness or irritation.
- Reduce the risk of toxic shock syndrome, a rare but potentially life-threatening condition associated with tampon use.
How to Use Menstrual Cups:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the menstrual cup.
- Fold the cup and insert it into the vagina.
- The cup should sit low in the vagina, just above the pelvic bone.
- To remove the cup, gently pull on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the suction and remove it.
- Empty the contents into the toilet or sink, rinse the cup with water, and reinsert.