Menstrual Size Guide
- Extra Small – Ideal for teens – 18 years of age or younger or women with petite physique.
- Small – Ideal for Women under the age of 25 years or who haven’t given birth.
- Large – Ideal for Women over the age of 25 years or who have given birth.
Menstrual cups are a popular and sustainable menstrual product made from medical-grade silicone or latex. Unlike tampons or pads, menstrual cups collect menstrual blood instead of absorbing it. Here are some of the advantages and benefits of using menstrual cups:
Benefits of Menstrual Cups:
- Eco-Friendly: Our menstrual cups are reusable and do not contribute to the significant amount of waste generated by disposable menstrual products.
- Cost-Effective: With proper care, our menstrual cups can last up to 10 years, making them a cost-effective option compared to the monthly expense of buying tampons or pads.
- Comfortable and Flexible Design: Our menstrual cups are designed with comfort in mind and are flexible and soft, allowing you to move freely during your daily activities.
- Odorless and Non-Irritating: Unlike conventional menstrual pads and tampons, our menstrual cups are odorless and won’t cause irritation, dryness, or itching.
How to Use Menstrual Cups:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the menstrual cup.
- Fold the cup and insert it into the vagina.
- The cup should sit low in the vagina, just above the pelvic bone.
- To remove the cup, gently pull on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the suction and remove it.
- Empty the contents into the toilet or sink, rinse the cup with water, and reinsert.